Before we get into this, note that these goals I set are specific to my body and my lifestyle. Yours likely will be different so use this as a reference, definitely not as something you should replicate.
If you’re interested in learning what your goals should be, download our free e-book and it’ll walk you through how to calculate those goals based on YOUR body. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t find it on the website.
Because I’m focused on fat loss, I eat about 1,850 calories day with a protein goal of 150g.
When in fat loss, two things are really important:
- eating in a caloric deficit
- increasing protein to maintain lean muscle mass
Here’s a visual breakdown of what I eat in a day. Keep scrolling if you want an idea of when I eat them and what these things are:
- 6am – workout
- 6:45am – recovery water by @ascent_protein
- 8am – breakfast (two eggs, chicken sausage, English muffin)
- 11am – green juice by @lovesuja
- 12:30pm – lunch (kale salad with shrimp)
- 4pm – black raspberry Greek yogurt
- 7pm – dinner (shrimp, brown rice, and broccoli)
- 8:30pm – dessert (coffee brownie ice cream sandwich)
Have questions or want to work one-on-one with a coach? Schedule a free introductory call here.