What if we told you these oats had over 35g of protein, and almost 10g of fiber?
What if we told you that these oats were the PERFECT post-workout meal?
What if we told you that they taste like dessert — and not like, fake dessert — a really indulgent-tasting treat.
And I guess there’s one more thing…they take literally five minutes to prepare.
Would you want to make them?
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 5oz of Lean Body protein (Banana flavor)
- 1/2 banana, sliced (optional; skip this if you’re trying to go lower carb)
- 1/3 cup of nonfat, plain Skyr yogurt
- 2 tbs white chocolate chips
- 2 Nilla wafers, crushed for garnish (optional)
- Add all the oat ingredients in a glass container. Mix.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more.
- Put skyr yogurt in a microwave-safe bowl and heat just for 30 seconds. We don’t want to melt/cook it, just bring it to room temperature and get it creamy.
- Put white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds to a minute. Take it out and stir every 15 seconds or so.
- Mix the melted white chocolate into the skyr yogurt until it’s fully combined and smooth.
- If adding the banana layer, slice the banana and line it across the top of the refrigerated oats mixture.
- Top mixture with the skyr/white chocolate mixture and spread it across.
- Cover and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat, take off the cover and garnish with crushed Nilla wafers (optional).
Calories: 500 calories
Have questions or want to work one-on-one with a coach? Schedule a free discovery call here.