This margarita is lower calorie and not full of all the sugary syrup that makes you feel gross. It’s also absolutely delicious. But you don’t care about our take on how good it is. We’re biased, after all. But do us a favor and give it a try and let us know what you think.
INGREDIENTS (makes two)
- 1/2 cup blood orange juice
- 4 tbs lime juice
- 3 oz tequila (spicy or regular)
- 2 tbs agave
- Coarse sea salt (for rim)
- Add all ingredients (except salt) into a mixer with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Slide lime across rim of glass. Once wet, dip in a plate of coarse sea salt (optional).
- Put ice cubes in two glasses and pour half the mixture into each cup.
Calories: 175 calories each
Have questions or want to work one-on-one with a coach? Schedule a free discovery call here.